At Wagga Evangelical church we have implemented a number of policies and procedures in the running of our Church life together.
WWEC Codes of Conduct
WWEC Code of Conduct is a central guide and reference for volunteers, leaders and staff. It links our mission and values with a standard of conduct. We have two Codes of Conduct:
- WWEC Code of Conduct Pastoral Staff
- WWEC Code of Conduct for volunteers, leaders & staff (non-pastoral)
WWEC Policies and Procedures
At Wagga Wagga Evangelical church (WWEC) we have implemented a number of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure our activities are safe, godly and bearing fruit for the gospel. A number of our policies, procedures and guidelines are attached below:
- WWEC Safe Church Policy
- WWEC Equipment Policy
- WWEC Procedure – Work, Health & Safety (WHS)
- WWEC Procedure – Safe Ministry Management
- WWEC Procedure – Safe ministry roles, responsibilities & screening
- WWEC Procedure – Information Management
- WWEC Guideline – Safe Ministry Management
- WWEC Guideline – Serving in children’s & youth ministry
WWEC has a constitution, which includes our Statements of Belief. Our constitution outlines the rules of our church, including the duties of certain positions held within the organisation.