At Wagga Evangelical church we have implemented a number of policies and procedures in the running of our Church life together.
WWEC Codes of Conduct
WWEC Code of Conduct is a central guide and reference for volunteers, leaders and staff. It links our mission and values with a standard of conduct. We have two Codes of Conduct:
- WWEC Code of Conduct Pastoral Staff
- WWEC Code of Conduct for volunteers, leaders & staff (non-pastoral)
WWEC Policies and Procedures
At Wagga Wagga Evangelical church (WWEC) we have implemented a number of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure our activities are safe, godly and bearing fruit for the gospel. A number of our policies, procedures and guidelines are attached below:
- WWEC Safe Church Policy
- WWEC Equipment Policy
- WWEC Procedure – Work, Health & Safety (WHS)
- WWEC Procedure – Safe Ministry Management
- WWEC Procedure – Safe Ministry roles, responsibilities & screening
- WWEC Procedure – Information Management
- WWEC Guideline – Safe ministry management
- WWEC Guideline – Serving in children’s & youth ministry
- WWEC Guideline – Obligations under child protection law
- WWEC Safe Ministry Report Form – to complete when a person wishes to report a concern/complaint of inappropriate behaviour
WWEC has a constitution, which includes our Statements of Belief. Our constitution outlines the rules of our church, including the duties of certain positions held within the organisation.
WWEC Annual Report
WWEC releases an Annual Report at the end of each calendar year.