If you need to buy something on church’s behalf, here is what you need to do:
- Get approval from the person delegated (Team Leader) to approve expenses for the ministry area, then
- Buy the item keeping all receipts.
- Complete the WWEC Reimbursement Form either printing off the form or completing it online (see links below).
- For printed forms – place in envelope with receipts. Label envelope ‘For WWEC Treasurer’ and place in the red tool box (at the back of church).
- For online forms – click link below, download form & open within the free ‘Adobe Acrobat Reader DC’ program. Fill out and click ‘submit’. This produces an email to the WWEC Treasurer with the form attached. Please also attach photos of the receipts and send email.
Please keep in mind that it may take up to a month to process the payment.
WWEC Reimbursement Form (to print)
WWEC Reimbursement Form (to complete online)